GRUPO IRUÑA complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible identity: GRUPO IRUÑA BILBAO 1903 S.L.
- Tradename: GRUPO IRUÑA
- NIF/CIF: B95673000
- Direction: C/ BERASTEGUI, 4 – 6º Izda. , 48001, Bilbao, BIZKAIA.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Servicios de hostelería.
- Registered in the Commercial Registry of VIZCAYA, Tomo 5274, FOLIO 83, Hoja nº BI-59951, Inscripc
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always inform you and / or require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How have we obtained Your data?
The personal data that we treat in GRUPO IRUÑA are provided by the interested party, to make possible the maintenance of the relationship that binds him to our company: labor relations, commercial contracts, commercial contacts, request for budgets, consultations, etc.
Legitimation for the treatment of Your data
In the cases in which to access any of the services offered by GRUPO IRUÑA or for the development of the activity of GRUPO IRUÑA, it is necessary to provide personal data, the processing of these data will be based on the different databases. legality of art. 6.1 of Regulation 2016/679:
– Data of clients, suppliers: Execution of a contract and compliance with legal obligations
– Data on staff, internships and interns: Execution of a contract and compliance with legal obligations. Consent for image processing
– Scholarship and internship management data: Execution of an agreement
– Management of the job bank: Execution of pre-contractual measures and consent of the interested party
– Data for budgets / commercial contacts: Execution of pre-contractual measures and consent of the interested party
– Audiovisual broadcasting: Consent of the interested party
– Contact data: Legitimate interest
– Video surveillance: Public interest
For what purpose do we process Your personal data?
Personal data will only be processed for the purpose of complying with the relationship that binds you to our company, and for compliance with the legal obligations associated with the relationship that binds the person concerned with GRUPO IRUÑA.
On the GRUPO IRUÑA website there are different systems for capturing personal information and the information provided by interested persons is treated with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of users of cafeirunabilbao.com. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of KOR multimedia (provider of GRUPO IRUÑA, S.A.) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of GRUPO IRUÑA, S.A.) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Form for blog comments: To comment on cafeirunabilbao.com blog posts, the user is not required to register using the form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email. The user will be able to make as many comments as they want and respond to the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of KOR multimedia (provider of GRUPO IRUÑA, S.A.) within the EU.
- Client registration form: To register in our own GRUPO IRUÑA affiliate program. For this, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, Address. The user has a registration form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our contracting conditions. Where it will refer the products and / or services collected in it, requiring fiscal and contact information. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of KOR multimedia (provider of GRUPO IRUÑA, S.A.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. GRUPO IRUÑA may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of cafeirunabilbao.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of GRUPO IRUÑA BILBAO 1903 S.L. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of GRUPO IRUÑA. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the duration of the relationship that binds the user with GRUPO IRUÑA, and in any case within the time limits established to comply with the legal obligations derived from said relationship.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will only be transferred to third parties to comply with the purpose of the treatment (including accessory services to the main activity of GRUPO IRUÑA provided by providers, such as advice and computer services, web hosting, etc.). This includes the possible provision of services between the different companies of the IRUÑA GROUP. You will also transfer your data to comply with legal obligations derived from this treatment (Treasury, Social Security, Insurance Companies, etc.)
Many tools that we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, GRUPO IRUÑA shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help cafeirunabilbao.com analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of cafeirunabilbao.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: KOR multimedia with address in Spain. More information at: https://kor.es (KOR multimedia). KOR multimedia treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to GRUPO IRUÑA, S.A.
Web platform: KOR multimedia with address in Spain. More information at: https://kor.es (KOR multimedia). KOR multimedia processes the data in order to carry out its web management services to GRUPO IRUÑA, S.A.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to GRUPO IRUÑA, S.A.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when possible;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for data processing is doubtful, in which case, we may keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is legitimate interest. GRUPO IRUÑA will stop processing your data unless it has an overriding legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to GRUPO IRUÑA.
You can exercise these rights:
- by ordinary mail addressed to GRUPO IRUÑA, C / BERASTEGUI, 4 – 6º Izda. , 48001, Bilbao, BIZKAIA.
- by email: email@example.com
In the event that you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you can also make your claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es) and the Basque Agency for Data Protection (www.avpd.eus)
Secret and data security
GRUPO IRUÑA is committed to the use and treatment of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adopt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
GRUPO IRUÑA cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
GRUPO IRUÑA will ensure that any person who is authorized by to process the data of the interested person (including its staff, collaborators and providers of different services), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
Accuracy and veracity of the data
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), GRUPO IRUÑA does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of the LSSICE, GRUPO IRUÑA undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 11/28/2019.